I’ve a bunch of shows coming up and I’ve put them in a list:
- Sun 28th July: Today! Nursery House Party @ The Nursery Training Centre, 5:30pm – performing as part of The Nursery’s student ensemble Something Entirely Quenching;
- Sat 3rd August: Improbotics: Artificial Intelligence Improvisation @ Hen and Chickens, 9pm (Camden Fringe) – there’s a show on the Friday night too which I can’t make;
- Fri 9th, Sat 10th, Sun 11th August: City Impro: Laugh Island @ Canal Cafe Theatre, 7:30pm (Camden Fringe);
- Fri 16 August: Punderfest 2019, Hoopla @ The Miller, London Bridge, 7:30pm;
- Fri 9th, Sat 10, Fri 16, Sat 17 August: City Impro: Improv DeathMatch @ Aces and Eights, 10:15pm.
And that is the end of the list. Thanks. Maybe see you at a show.
I have seen Bob Dylan live. I wasn’t sure at first. I remembered seeing him perhaps at Wembley Stadium, because I had a vague memory of talking with my friend Tim as we made our way out of the gig. But I thought this might have been a dream, a false memory. But no, I was there. I found the ticket stub:
Continue reading “Other Shows Are Available”
Plus Support – the (other) improv group I’m part of – begin our Sunday residency at The Nursery Theatre’s The Carousel today. More details here.
I’m heading to the Brighton Fringe with City Impro this bank holiday weekend. We’re doing two different shows: City Impro By The Sea and Sin City Impro. If you’re in Brighton come along.
You may even get lucky (or, I concede, unlucky) and bump into me handing out the above flyers wearing (weather permitting) an Edwardian swimming costume. Be kind.
Reading: Delayed Gratification, Issue 29
Noel Coward Theatre, London, 13.2.18.
The Nursery are currently running an Indiegogo campaign to fund their new theatre space near Liverpool Street. I’ve been spending a bit of time recently in their current space at London Bridge (which they are retaining), so I thought I’d try to lend a hand by posting about the campaign.
The good news is they have already reached their initial target; the even better news is they’ve extended the campaign (The Nursery Power Up), so if you wish you can still check out what they’re about, contribute and receive one of their perks for doing so.