I added more books to the reading pile:
- The Thurber Carnival, James Thurber
- Mainlines, Blood Feasts and Bad Taste, Lester Bangs
- They Can’t Kill Us Until They Kill Us, Hanif Abdurraquib
- Can’t Stand Up For Falling Down: Rock ‘n’ Roll War Stories, Allan Jones
Articles / essays (some recent, some oldish) I’ve read which are worth a mention:
- The jokes always saved us: humour in the time of Stalin
- The Bleak Humour of Tehran’s One and Only Standup Comic
- State of Satire
- Uber’s Path of Destruction
- Running Free: Looking Back 40 Years To The Birth Of NWOBHM
- How the Rolling Stones Made Tequila a Hit
- Sanity to Longevity: Improv’s Struggle with Playing Live Online
Music documentaries I’ve watched:
And the plan is to continue in this way until the situation changes.
Keep keeping safe.